Various aspects of a working farm are on display to be viewed by visitors and tour groups.
The “Big Red Barn” houses collections of farm, ranch and household equipment and is rented for meetings, weddings, birthdays and other events to create income to support the Center.
The Ag Wing has displays to show various aspects of farming and ranching and their importantance to the production of the world’s food supply and the production of by-products that come from animals and plants.
Another barn houses antique farm implements and carriages.
Farm animals and poultry are on the property for viewing, as well as a demonstration beehive.
A rural village is open by appointment for touring. Each buhilding is furnished with items to give a realistic idea of the history of each display.
- Zion Church (any denomimation)
- Navarro One-room School House
- New Berlin Community School/Museum
- Blacksmith Shop
- Justice of the Peace Office
- Texaco Service Station/General Store
- Bartoskewitz Farm House
- Bormann Family Homestead
- Campbell Log Cabin
- Smoke House
- Loom and Spinning Wheel Display
- Gazebo and Country Garden
- Evolution of Electricity
- Bormann Kitchen
- Heinemeyer General Store
- American Native Exhibit in Tepee