Events Just 'Round the Corner...
Date: Saturday, August 15, 2015
Time: 6:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Further information for any of these events may be obtained
by contacting the Red Barn at (830) 379-1122
Who was caught having *FUN* at the Big Red Barn?
The Mission of the Center is to educate the public and our young people about the importance of agriculture in our society and to promote the heritage of farming and ranching in Texas.
The objectives of the Texas Agriculture Education and Heritage Center are to:
- Teach the public and young people where food and fiber come from
- Have large numbers of school students and young people to visit the Center, learn about agriculture and the value it has brought to our country
- Be a tourist attraction that will bring people from Texas, the U.S. and beyond to visit and learn about the heritage of the area
- Develop a farming village of the 19th century, and
- build the Texas dome to tie the Center together and have displays on all periods of Texas History
The Texas Agricultural Education & Heritage Center is a non-profit organization under Section 501 (c) (3) of the IRS code.
**Temporarily disable popup blockers to view links on this page.
These links are .pdf files and can only be viewed with Adobe Reader. Adobe Reader is a no cost, virus free downloadable program available on the internet. Double click on the icon shown below and follow the on-screen instructions to download Adobe Reader.